Wednesday 16 July 2014

Typical Male

A new customer spotted this card on Facebook and decided that she too would like to order a customised card for her husband's 40 birthday. He is a typical male, she told me. He enjoys beer, barbeques and watching sport on the television. He's in to American football and baseball, his favourite teams being The Eagles and The Philadelphia Phillies.
Well, I am no expert on American football and baseball teams, but a little research sorted me out and I was able to include all of Jonah's hobbies on the card. Even the television has American Football showing on it. The only slight issue was that I was apparently "too generous" with his hair. No worries - I am sure it made the birthday boy happy on his special day!
Yonatan was turning 11. He receives one of my cards from his parents every year. This year Mum wanted the card to have a music theme. She wanted me to show her son wearing black headphones, listening to music. He loves music, she told me. He's always singing along with his iPod. The black t-shirt was requested too. Yonatan sounds like a cool young man!
Harold likes vintage cars. I have also made cards for him several years in a row (it's so nice to have such loyal customers!) so I did a little research to come up with something new this year. I hope he liked it.
Finally, my father-in-law recently celebrated his birthday. Naturally, he too has received many of my cards. I liked this combination of wrapped presents and a bottle of wine. It made for a cheerful card and not one that he has received before.

1 comments:

Mami Made It said...

Your cards are gorgeous! It's stunning how cardboard come alive under your treatment. Great!

Shareaholic