Sunday 25 September 2016

Power of Two

A customer asked me to make an anniversary card for old friends who were married in Israel but now live in the USA. They were coming to Israel to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. She wanted me to create a card showing the two of them together and illustrating the fact that their heart is still here.
I suggested a little Israeli flag and the US flag too, since it is now their home. My customer requested a palm tree too to represent the fact that the couple lived in Florida for 20 years. I added a couple of little hearts - after all, it was an anniversary card!
"Thanks Lisa, it's adorable!" my customer wrote to me.
Ori  recently turned 19. He is currently a soldier in the Israeli army, so Mum asked me to show him in his army green uniform on his birthday card. She also requested two computer screens - Ori must be a busy guy - and a picture of his redheaded girlfriend. Oh, Ori has a thing about watches too!

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very cute and personal touches.

Miss Val's Creations said...

They are great! I love the heart and palm trees on the anniversary card. So sweet.

Tamar SB said...

So great!

Aritha V. said...

I like them again! The little things (detais and colors)make your cards so great.

Anonymous said...

The power of two, a great title! And as always you made the cards memorable:)Many thanks for sharing these with SEASONS -much appreciated! Also read your visit to e caste/kibbutz -sounds like a great outing and worth to know the history! Have a great week.

annies home said...

love your cards very nice and a bit of fun as well
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such lovely works! #mysundayphoto

Shareaholic