Thursday 15 June 2017

Something birthday-ish

Sometimes my customers have a long list of things they want me to include on a card, and sometimes they don't. These cards were the result of simple requests for "something birthday-ish". The top cards were made for men. The card for Polly, below, was customised with her age on the card (sorry for giving away any secrets, Polly!) and I added flowers to make it more feminine.
Polly's husband kindly wrote to say "Your card was beautiful! Thanks".
These cards are all my smaller sized cards, the ones I used to make and sell in boutique shops before I came upon the idea of a large custom-made card. They are still fun to create, and occasionally I just feel like putting together one of my original designs. These flower designs, below, are oldies but goodies!

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the presents!

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Love all your cards, beautiful. Really like the flower card. Have a great day!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Sometimes simple is the way to go! These are universally perfect for birthdays.

Aritha V. said...

O, very nice!!! I love the last one with Tulips.

Mia said...

Beautiful cards!

Shantana said...

Such pretty cards. Love them. Have a great weekend!

Shantana

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I always enjoy dropping by to see your latest creations.

handmade by amalia said...

Do you prefer being creative or having instructions? I think I can guess :-)
Amalia
xo

Debbie said...

Hi, your cards always look so good, you must have such a steady hand! I love the card for Polly, it's Mums 70th next week and I'd love to be able to create something like that, but I'll stick with making her a surprise birthday cake!

Thank you for linking up with the #MMBC.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

They all are really fun! Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Shareaholic