Sunday 9 July 2017

Tiptoe Through the Tulips

My customer requested a large 18th birthday card for her niece. She is studying makeup and works for the cosmetics company Bare Minerals, so I cut out some lipsticks, a brush and an eye pencil for her card, adding the logo of the company she works for too. The birthday girl is going to Amsterdam this summer, so her auntie requested more of the orange tulips that I put on her sister Emily's card. Of course I added a big number 18 as well.
My amazing sister-in-law turned 50 recently. I made this card for her big day and was able to give it to her in person since she spent a few days here in Israel prior to her significant birthday.
Finally, a lovely family friend asked me to bring her some of my "female" cards when I visited her in the UK recently. She is one of those incredible people who remembers everyone's birthdays, so I am delighted that she will be using my cards for a little while. She seemed very happy with the mix of cards I took her.

8 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful work on all the cards! I love mineral makeup. Anything natural that works is amazing. Bare Minerals must be a fantastic company to work for. :)

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Your cards are really beautiful and very special. So great that your friend asked you to bring your cards along. I know they will brighten the receiver's day :)

-Soma

Anonymous said...

That's great Lisa that even on your vacation/holiday people ask for your cards! You must have a business gene:):) A lovely sharing for All Seasons - have a great week!

Kate said...

Feeling quite inspired by your lovely creativity

Kate, Meals and makes said...

These look really lovely cards and very well made.

loopyloulaura said...

I would love to be more crafty but I'm glad there are others like you who do it instead! the handmade touch is so special and thoughtful #mmbc

Mary K. said...

Such a fun card to reflect her trip to Amsterdam. I know she will love it so much because it was especially made for her!

Jibberjabberuk said...

My favourite make-up brand! My brush looks just like that one!

Shareaholic