Monday 13 January 2020

(Wo)man's Best Friend

Ella recently celebrated her 22nd birthday. Her mum and dad asked me to make her a card showing her lying in bed watching the American television series Friends on her laptop. The family's dogs, Benji and Rolo, had to be next to her they said.
Ella loved the card. "Thank you so much. It was perfect!" she wrote to me.
Galia and her husband recently got a dog. In fact the puppy arrived the day after their wedding! Therefore Galia's mum thought that the new puppy should feature on her daughter's birthday card. She sent me a photo of the cute little pup and I created a paper version for her card.
"Love the card!" she wrote to me and Galia followed it up saying "It looks exactly the same. Doron and I keep going on about it!!"

Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs
Musings Of A Tired Mummy

14 comments:

Kim Carberry said...

What lovely cards!
You are so talented. The dog looks exactly the same in the photo and on the card! x

Tom said...

...I hope that Ella and Galia had great Birthdays!

Tamar SB said...

The dogs are adorable!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

It is amazing how you capture each person so well. #MMBC

Anne said...

You do such a great job of making your pictures look just like the real thing, I've not popped by for a while, but you know I'm a fan of your work.

VeggieMummy said...

The puppy is adorable and you have captured him perfectly. xx

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are adorable Lisa! I love that Ella is watching friends now at 22 since I was watching it when it first aired at that same age!

Crownandcottage said...

You are so creative and it's always nice receiving a personalized card.

The Writing Greyhound said...

Oh I love this so much! You're so talented #MMBC

Lalka Crochetka said...

when I saw them on FB I knew straight away it is your work! Exquisite as always!

riitta k said...

Oh, the doggy is so, so cute <3 <3

thisiswhereitisat said...

What a lovely gesture X #globalblogging

Teresa B said...

So cute! That second dog is adorable and you managed to capture him perfectly. Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned.

The Desperate Housewife said...

They are so unique and lovely to look at! I honestly think there is nothing nicer than a personalised card. It shows that someone was really thinking about you. It was my husband's birthday this week and many people wished him a happy birthday but he only received three cards and two of them were from me and our daughters. People don't seem to put in the effort anymore which is so sad. I love receiving cards, whether it is for Christmas or my birthday. Sometimes it can say so much more than a big expensive gift. Your hand-crafted cards are beautiful! Thank you for sharing with #globalblogging !

Shareaholic