Tuesday 4 February 2020

Ella and Shai

Ella's boyfriend Shai was turning 30. Shai's favourite football team is Beitar Yerushalayim, Beitar Jerusalem Football Club, she told me. He likes to drink beer, reads a lot of books and they love to get Golda frozen yoghurts together. Ella was taking Shai to Amsterdam for his birthday so she asked me to include something to something to represent that as well. Finally she wanted a large number 30 on the card and of course a paper portrait of the two of them. Shai can't be seen without his dark navy sunglasses on his head too. Could I add them too?
I have shown the young couple on Shai's birthday card. They are sharing a frozen yoghurt and holding hands. Shai has a beer in his other hand. To his right is the badge of his beloved football team, Beitar Jerusalem, along with a small pile of books. Shai's navy sunglasses are perched on top of his head. To Ella's left is a little illustration of Amsterdam. I added a big heart and the number 30 to mark his age.
The Hebrew greeting on the card says "Mazal Tov (Congratulations) to my Shai".
Ella's dad collected the card for her. "My dad just sent me a photo of the card! It looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to give it to Shai! Thank you so much!" she wrote to me.
* This post has been shared on Inspire Me Tuesday, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Happy Now Blog Link-Up and Creatively Crafty.
Confessions of a New Mummy

9 comments:

Shelley (Wander & Luxe) said...

What a fabulous card - good job! And happy birthday to the birthday boy #TwinklyTuesday

VeggieMummy said...

Another beautiful card. You make such a variety of things - from frozen yoghurt to Amsterdam! You must never get bored. xx

Powell River Books said...

I had to find some birthday cards this week. What a great way to get one the looks and says exactly what you want. - Margy

thisiswhereitisat said...

What a thoughtful card X #twinklytuesday

handmade by amalia said...

Another great card, Lisa. The Golda frozen yogurt is such a fun detail. Now I want one.
Amalia
xo

Jayne said...

Another fab card Lisa! I love the dessert and the little Amsterdam feature.
Have a lovely weekend. x

Kate said...

Another fab card, well done!

Kim Carberry said...

Fantastic work! So much detail goes into the cards you make. You're so talented x

Teresa B said...

It's perfect, I love all the details!
Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned.

Shareaholic