Monday 27 April 2020

Fox Art

Orders have been a little bit slower than usual whilst we have been on lockdown so I have used my spare time to create something for my own enjoyment. When I visited the wonderful Pop-Up Museum TLV 2 in Tel Aviv back in January I spotted a fox on the wall of the apartment building that was set for destruction. I realised there and then that it would make a great papercut and, with time on my hands, decided to make my own version of it. My fox would certainly outlast the doomed graffiti!
Inspired by the graffiti I saw, I created this fox papercut. It was drawn and cut by hand and placed on a patterned background. I subsequently scanned my original artwork and have made it into a high quality giclée print which is now available in my Etsy shop.
My print would be a great addition to your office or lounge, your child's bedroom or simply as a gift. It is printed on 145 g/m2 high gloss inkjet paper. The colours, textures and detail are identical to the original artwork. Various sizes are available. Please stop by my shop and take a peek.

12 comments:

Lydia C. Lee said...

That's great!! You are very talented! #GlobalBlogging

Kim Carberry said...

I love this! It's so bright and cheerful x

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

IT'S VERY CUTE! #MMBC

Tamar SB said...

That's amazing!!

VeggieMummy said...

He's adorable! I'm glad you're finding ways to expand your business during these tricky times. xx

annies home said...

how sweet your fox looks I do not think he is fierce at all great job well done
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Catherine Lanser said...

Love it! I love graffiti too. I take pictures and made coasters the last time I was in vacation. #MMBC

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

So cute and pretty! Foxes are fascinating animals.
Stay safe!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

People who such a great artistic sense and the technical ability to bring their vision to life just amaze me. I love your fox.

Miss Val's Creations said...

The fox is so sweet Lisa! It is a gorgeous of art. Perfect for a nursery wall hanging.

Sum of their Stories said...

He's lovely. I really love your papercut style.

loopyloulaura said...

I love the vibrant colours and bold shapes of this piece of art. We saw a fox on a walk round our local fields last weekend: beautiful animals. Thanks for linking up with #globalblogging

Shareaholic