Sunday 28 July 2013

Girls! Girls! Girls!

My last post was devoted to the boys. This one concentrates on the girls.
Ella, above, was turning 7. Her Grandma told me that she likes gymnastics, dancing and playing the piano. Grandma sent me a photo and I matched Ella's hairstyle and spotted hairband.
This young lady was celebrating her 16th birthday by getting hair extensions. I'm told that it is quite an unusual thing for a girl of that age to do, but that's what she wanted! Her Auntie asked me to show a teenage girl with very long straight brown hair on her birthday card. I hope I got the look about right.
This card was made for an 11 year old who is into clothes, make up and dancing (erm, which 11 year old girl isn't?). I've made a similar card before but added a few items to fit the various themes. The Hebrew greeting says "Happy Birthday to my dear Granddaughter Shiri".
Finally,  a regular customer wrote to ask me for a Bat Mitzvah card for a very special young lady who loves tennis, jazz dancing and listening to music on her headphones. My customer also wanted the number 12 on the card - the age that Jewish girls traditionally celebrate their Bat Mitzvah - and told me that the Bat Mitzvah girl loves the colour purple.
My customer was nice enough to email me when she saw the card to tell me "It is lovely!". I hope that Sarit thought so too.

1 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are great Lisa! I love girly stuff.

Shareaholic