Thursday 19 March 2009

Into The Woods

Some very talented girls in my city recently put on an excellent production of Stephen Sondheim's 'Into The Woods'. The young lady who played Little Red Riding Hood celebrated her Batmitzvah this last week and I was asked to create a card for her from all the cast. On stage she had worn her dark hair in long plaits or bunches, so I portrayed her as I remembered seeing her, wearing her red hooded cape, carrying her food basket, and with the wolf lingering in the background in the woods. The friend who ordered the card from me has just reported back that Red Riding Hood, and all the members of the cast, were delighted with the card.

5 comments:

Linda B said...

I saw that play at a theater and love it.

The card is great!

Linda

Jenny said...

The card is wonderful. I'm sure Little Red Riding Hood was thrilled to receive it.

LizzieJane said...

Another wonderful card Lisa, I don't know how you keep coming up with such great ideas.
x

Audrey said...

Beautiful card!! That looks like a lot of work!

Anonymous said...

Ooh she's a beauty!

Shareaholic