Thursday 12 March 2009

Football Crazy, Football Mad

Being married to a football fan, and being Mum to two boys, football seems to feature a lot in my life, and that seems to be the case with my creative work too at the moment! I have created football themed cards before, here, here and here, to show you just a few, and this week saw me preparing more paper footballs. I participated in a school craft fair last week and sold a number of my little treasure boxes, but one boy there wanted a football themed box, which I of course promised to make for him. You can see the finished box above.
Below is a card I made for an eleven year old boy. He is the same long-haired boy who featured on one of the cards in my last post, but this time I was asked to show him wearing his black baseball cap, wearing the dark blue football shirt of his club and, of course, holding a football.
Ready? Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be, we're going to Wembley, que sera sera...

4 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I have played soccer my whole life and now my kids are playing! I love the sport and that card!!! Cute work!
-10oneworld

LizzieJane said...

Lovely work Lisa, how lucky your two boys are.
x

Audrey said...

Those are really nice! Makes me want to haul out my card making supplies.

PAC said...

super cute cards!

Shareaholic