Sunday 2 October 2011

A Card for Saba

A customer came to me with some very straightforward requests for cards for her family. She wanted "something pretty" for her sister, above, and a birthday card for Dad, the only requirement being that I somehow include the word DAD in big letters on it. 'Dad' likes gardening and being a Saba (the Hebrew word for grandfather) so I set to work on a card which included some gardening tools, a few leaves and flowers and which accommodated the right words within the design.
My customer also needed an anniversary card for her parents. I went for a pretty floral design, incorporating a couple of wine glasses and a big read heart. The bold colours hopefully gave it a modern twist.

2 comments:

Meeling said...

You've been busy!! Lovely, bright and cheery. :-)

Bela said...

WOnderful!!!! Love your work!!!
Love, Bela

Shareaholic