Monday 2 February 2015

The time is 2.00am

Mizzie's husband requested a special card for her recent birthday. He wanted me to show his wife lying in bed, watching tv programs on her iPhone! He also asked if I could add something to show that the time is 2.00am. Just to make the card that little bit more personalized, I asked him what phone case Mizzie has. He sent me a picture of it and I included it in my design.
Andi, another customer told me, is an amazing, inspiring woman. She is a life coach and recently wrote her own book, "Rise and Shine". My customer sent me a picture of Andi and asked me to create a birthday card showing her holding up her book. She was thrilled when it arrived. "[The] card arrived! [It is] perfect! [I] absolutely loved it, and so did Andi! Thanks for making such a special, unique card."
Finally, this birthday card was made for a soon-to-be 10 year old. There was no brief for it - just a request for something sweet for a little girl. I enjoyed creating the colourful bunting and flowers. The little butterfly finished it off perfectly.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you really do some amazing work! i love the little 10 yr. old's card!

Miss Val's Creations said...

They are both great! I love that bunting.

Shareaholic