Monday 17 August 2015

Saul, Josh and Jack

Saul recently turned 50. His wife asked me to create a birthday card showing him with two black basketball players; one wearing a red vest, and one wearing green. Saul, she said, should have a white polo shirt with his company's logo on it, oh, and a basketball would be great too!
I think I got everything on there.
I made a birthday card for Josh back in 2012. His wife contacted me again and asked me for another card. "Things that are new since I last bought a card from you are that we have a yellow lab and a baby daughter" she said. "Can you do a picture of him with the dog and baby?" she asked.
Lastly, Jack was turning 16 and was going to be here in Israel on his birthday. His auntie asked me to create a card with the flag of Israel on it, and with a summer tour theme. I added the logo of his tour group (he was on Tour 7), plus sunglasses, a cap and a snorkel.
I think that probably covered his summer.

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful work. I love the card with dad and his new baby and dog. So cute!

The House with the Blue Door said...

You are so clever - your cards are beautifully made and I'm sure the recipients love them. So nice to have the personal touch :)
Cathy x

Shareaholic