Thursday 27 December 2018

The Best of 2018 - Part I


1. Fifteen  2. Hi Mum... you're 91!  3. The China Anniversary  4. 25 Years!  5. Keshet  6. Vacuuming and loving it  7. Jessie  8. Swimming and Tennis  9. Ma'ayan and Avinoam  10. Eighteen

Whilst the Jewish people worldwide have already celebrated Chanukah (you can read more about the festival here) and have returned to normal routine, many of you are now celebrating Christmas. Happy holidays to you and best wishes for an amazing year ahead! Thank you so much for taking time out of your daily lives this past year to pop by and see what's happening over here at Handmade in Israel. I hope you will continue to visit in 2019 as I share the coming year's cards, albums and papercuts, and a few of my adventures in Israel.
In 2018 I made customised cards, albums and papercut pictures for Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, new babies and more. As is common at this time of the year, I thought it would be fun to collect together some of my favourite designs from this past year and show them to you once again. Have you spotted your card, album or picture amongst my collections? 
A big thank you to those of you who have commented, liked, shared and bought what you've seen on my blog. It is such a compliment to the maker, artist or designer when you buy directly from them. I am always very happy to receive your encouraging comments and support. Thank you for liking what I make.


1. Ella's Album  2. Gabriel's Album  3. Talia's Album  4. Elinor's Album  5. Rosh Chodesh  6. Tehilla's Album  7. Emmy's Album  8. 'Mem' is for Miriam  9. Lucy's Album  10. Amy's Album

I have also visited some interesting places in Israel, which I have shared with you as an occasional travel post. I'm saving my top 10 favourite places for another time. I have enjoyed composing each and every one of my blog posts, and hope you will continue to visit and enjoy them too in 2019, as I share the coming year's papercut designs and a few more of my adventures in Israel.
Don't forget that you can subscribe to my blog, and follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Oh, and please pop by my shop now and then to see what is new there.
Wishing you a wonderful, happy and colourful Christmas, and a safe and exciting start to 2019!

* This post has been shared on Wednesday around the World, Little Things Thursday, Creatively Crafty Link Party, Saturday Sharefest, Saturday Sparks Link Party and All Seasons.

15 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

It is amazing seeing a selection of your work together, Liza. So impressive. I hope you are keeping warm, it is crazy cold around here.
Amalia
xo

Tamar SB said...

So many amazing cards and albums and so many lucky customers!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Visiting you each week has been one of my favorite things this year. I'm looking forward to more creativity and style in your work. Wishing you health and happiness in 2019!

Tom said...

...you sure were busy, Happy 2019!

Aritha V. said...

Keshets cars is the most beautiful one!

Joanne said...

Lots of beautiful cards! I bet they were treasured.

italiafinlandia said...

Happy New papercut Year!

VeggieMummy said...

Such beautiful cards; I'm looking forward to seeing your designs in 2019. xx

Kim Carberry said...

You are so talented. All of those cards are fantastic. #MMBC

Jayne said...

Always enjoy popping over and browsing through all of your new creations.

Looking forward to seeing many more.

Thanks so much for being part of #MMBC. Wishing you all the very best for 2019! x

betty-NZ said...

You do such beautiful work, I can't see how you can pick favorites!!! I love all the cards you share with us! All the best for the coming year.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Happy New Year Lisa! I always love seeing your beautiful, detailed work.

The Liberty Belle said...

Such wonderful cards! I can only imagine the time and effort it must take to create them. Happy 2019!

Junieper/Jesh StG said...

A beautiful review of your work in 2019, Lisa. My favorite is the Rosh Chodesh one. Am sure your had more difficult designs here, but I just like the whole ambience of this card/album:) I also loved how you gave us a view and sense of the places you have been. They became so alive to me! It's such a privilege to count you as part of All Seasons - thank you for showing your wonderful work:):)
Happy New Years week!

Sum of their Stories said...

You've had a wonderfully busy and crafty year!
I'm so pleased you now join us at Handmade Monday link up, I've really enjoyed seeing your wonderful personalised cards and other makes this year.
Happy New Year.

Shareaholic