Thursday 25 April 2019

Shira

Blonde-haired Shira was turning 18 and it was her dad who asked me to make a card for her big day. She's a wiz at makeup, he told me, so that should be the main theme of the card. The beach, travel and champagne were also mentioned. Her favourite colour is bubblegum pink, he said.
I have shown Shira against a backdrop of a beach. She is holding some makeup in her hand and there is a lipstick, makeup brush and various makeup palettes - in shades of pink, of course - scattered around her. A plane represents her love of travel, whilst a bottle of champagne and a glass of the bubbly stuff are next to her. A big bubblegum pink number 18 marks her age.
"I think she really liked it [the card]" her dad told me.

12 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Such a fun card for a fun young lady!!

ps the link is live now -- oops!

VeggieMummy said...

Strangely, that could be my youngest on the card! Love all the accessories. xx

Miss Val's Creations said...

This must have been fun to make! Really cute!

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Oh how lovely!

Quinn said...

Perfect as always!

Thisiswhereitisat said...

Awesome design X #pocolo

italiafinlandia said...

It is a lovely card!
...and what a great age to be...

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

You always include such nice details in your cards.

Jayne said...

I love the little accessories Lisa, especially the makeup palettes! So much detail in every card! Totally amazing you are :) x #MMBC

Juneper/Jesh said...

This is a girl who likes the good (and expensive!) life:) She reminds me of of one of my grand daughters. Oh, to be 18 again! But no, life was getting much more significant in my mid twenties:) First I didn't understand why there was no post of you last week, but when discovered that it was Purim last Sunday I immediately thought of you! I read on one blog all the prep necessary - wow, that's a lot of work!

likeschocolate said...

Love this card! love all the detail! Have a great week!

Stephanie 139a said...

The detail definitely does it for me too - thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo

Shareaholic