Monday 21 September 2020

Happy Sweet 16

A customer sent me her wedding photo and asked me if I could make a special card to mark her and her husband's 16th wedding anniversary. The photo she sent me was sepia but we discussed colours and I learnt that her blond-haired, blue-eyed husband wore a lilac cravat and waistcoat and a black suit for their wedding. The bride wore white.
I added the number 16 to mark the number of years the couple have been married and also a big purple heart, since that was the colour scheme for the wedding.
"Amazing handmade card by Lisa at Handmade in Israel" my customer wrote when she shared the card on facebook. 

12 comments:

kateonthinice said...

Beautiful and really captures the original image too #AnythingGoes

Kim Carberry said...

What a lovely card.
Happy anniversary to the lucky couple x

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

a beautiful remembrance to celebrate a milestone

Tamar SB said...

So lovely!!

Astrid said...

How lovely! The couple is so lucky. My husband and I just had our ninth wedding anniversary. #MMBC

Joanne said...

That is a lovely recreation!

VeggieMummy said...

A beautiful card from a beautiful photo. xx

Michele Morin said...

What a great keepsake this will be!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

So sweet! The card really captures their smiles and joy perfectly.

handmade by amalia said...

You did a lovely job on this card, Lisa. How sane and wonderful to celebrate.
Amalia
xo

Jayne said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate their anniversary. Beautiful creation as always Lisa. :) x

Naush said...

Lisa, you are clearly very talented !! What a special card for the couple.
Thank you for linking at Meraki Link Party.
Naush

Shareaholic