Monday 16 November 2020

The Student

Ori celebrated his birthday back in September. I have shown him using weights and as a soldier on previous birthday cards. He is now a student at the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, so mum asked me to make him a card with a student theme.
I have shown Ori using his laptop computer and drinking coffee, like all students do! Mum told me that he now wears glasses most of the time, so I added them and gave him longer hair and a scruffy beard (mum's words!).  The logo of the Technion is in the background. He also frequents the gym on a regular basis, so I added a bench press to the card as well. A big red number 23 marks his age.
Mum declared the card my best one yet!

9 comments:

tiredbutcraftymummy said...

I always love your attention to detail which make your cards so personal! #MMBC

Tamar SB said...

Amazing as always!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

you cards are always so perfect for each individual

Michele Morin said...

Another great creation!

Anne said...

Another wonderful card...if you changed the 23 around to 32 and added a few grey hairs you could be making it for my son. He loves his weight bench and laptop...probably not the beer though :)

Kim Carberry said...

What a wonderful card. The detail on it is fantastic x

VeggieMummy said...

Another excellent card. Coffee and a laptop - sounds about right for a student! xx

Sharon Wagner said...

He looks so happy. Good one!

Naush said...

Your cards are such a keepsake ! Ori has gotten glasses, I see. My oldest son is 21 and his life revolves around his computer too. What makes it worse is that even education has moved online - thanks to Covid.
Thank you for joining us Meraki Link Party.
Naush

Shareaholic