I made a fun card for a friend's birthday in 2024, showing him scuba diving on his bike. Recently, his wife once again asked me to make him an anniversary card, but this time the brief was a little simpler. She sent me a favourite photo of the couple at their daughter's recent wedding and asked me to recreate it. She also had one additional request: "Give him a medal with 32 on it", a humorous way to mark their 32nd wedding anniversary.
I carefully recreated their photo, taking care to capture all the details,
including my friend's sparkly dress and the backdrop of the wedding venue. She
had also asked me to decorate the card with hearts, so my finishing touch was to
add gold and red hearts.I wonder if anyone in my friend's group will recognise the happy couple from the card? I think it really does look like them – even if I say so myself! I hope they were able to recognise themselves and enjoy once again the happy memories of their daughter's wedding day.
* This post has been shared on Handmade Monday





0 comments:
Post a Comment