Tuesday 20 May 2014

Happy Anniversary x2

Friends of mine both ordered cards for their wedding anniversary, just as they did last year. Fortunately they once again had very different requests and I was able to make them two very different cutomised cards.
The top card was from the husband to his wife. He is a keen Reading Football Club supporter and decided, somewhat cautiously, that is would be fun to show his lovely wife, who is not so interested in football, in his beloved team's shirt. The greeting "To My Champion On Our Anniversary" finished it off beautifully.
I believe his wife humoured him. But only because it was their wedding anniversary.
The wife was somewhat kinder. She asked me to show her husband with a Strauss Bubble Bar, a water bar that dispenses purified water. That was definitely the first time I have received such a request but, given that her husband works for Strauss Water, it kind of made sense. His favourite football team made an appearance once again in the form of a blue and white "Reading" cap. One mustn't forget about the football!

1 comments:

Julie S said...

Wonderful cards as always. I'm a little partial to the football one. I'd LOVE it if my husband would get one with my in my favorite team's jersey.

Shareaholic