Monday 12 May 2014

Happy Birthday Balloons

A customer asked me for a 21st birthday card for her nephew. No specific hobbies were mentioned so I decided to recreate this card since I had really enjoyed making it. My customer was very happy with it.
Cards for the guys are always hard when there isn't a theme to work with. For these cards I just went with a general birthday theme. You can't go far wrong with balloons and presents! 
I don't often make the same large card twice but in this case a new customer contacted me after browsing the blog and asked whether I could make this pretty pastel coloured card once again. My cards are never exactly the same but I made sure to add the right number of balloons, in a similar shade, and to pop in a striped party hat and a slice of cake, just like the first time. I hope that the birthday girl liked it.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi there, your greeting cards are gorgeous. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Ann Martin said...

All are just great! I especially like the shapes you cut for the top card and bet Simon will too!

Shareaholic