Monday 10 August 2020

Kylie and Pugs

A new customer contacted me and asked me to make an extra large 50th birthday card for her brother. He loves Kylie Minogue, pugs, Happy Socks and going to the gym, she told me. She also said that his family is very important to him. She requested a portrait of her brother on the card as well.
This was such a fun brief. I smiled the whole time I was making this card!
I have shown my customer's brother holding his fawn coloured pug. He has a hand weight in his other hand. A big number 50 marks his age. I added a couple of pictures of his beloved Kylie and some clip art declaring "I love my family". Finally, I had great fun cutting out socks from the most funky pieces of paper I could find in my collection!
I'm told that Steven loved the card.
* This post has been shared on Inspire Me Monday, The Good. The Random. The Fun.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm not surprised he loved. It really does look like a fun card. Good job she wanted a big card. You had a lot of ideas to put into this one. #mmbc

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

That card put a smile on my face too - another winner! #MMBC

Tamar SB said...

I love the pug!! You are amazing with the personal touches!

VeggieMummy said...

Love the pug! If I were to request a card, I'm sure that snazzy socks would feature too! xx

Kim Carberry said...

That does look like a fun card to make. I love the pug! How cute x

linda said...

What a lovely card, he's going to love it.

Shareaholic