Thursday 22 July 2021

Lots of Love

A new customer asked me to make a card for her husband for their wedding anniversary. After throwing a few ideas around, she decided that the card should show the two of them with the background being a mix of London, where the couple were originally from, and Israel, where they now live.
She sent me some photos and I created their paper portraits, making sure to add my customer's black sunglasses which she says she wears all of the time and just a touch of grey in her husband's dark hair. The pictures behind them show London's Big Ben and Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock. My customer also requested some hearts on the card. She got them in abundance!
It seems that she was delighted with the card. "I LOVE IT !!!! Thank you so so much!" she wrote to me, then added this wonderful review on my Facebook business page:
"Just received the card I ordered. It's fabulous. Lisa you did a great job and the turn around was so quick. Will definitely be ordering more! Highly recommend ordering from here."
Another customer asked me for a wedding anniversary card too. She wanted one of my papercut designs to mark her and her husband's 21st anniversary. I suggested this design to her, which she liked. She chose a pale blue paper inlay, which is her favourite colour.
"Looks lovely!" she wrote to me.
PoCoLo

8 comments:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I ususally prefer your paper cut cards but the anniversary card with Big Ben and lots o hearts won me over.

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are beautiful Lisa! I love all the hearts on the anniversary card!

Tamar SB said...

I love your paper cuts.

Beth Watson said...

Your work is FABULOUS!
I’d love for you to join us over at the Creative Crafts Linky Party every Wednesday through Sunday
https://creativelybeth.com/creative-crafts-linky-party-51/
Followed and Pinned! 🙂
Creatively, Beth

Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) said...

I love that first anniversary card with all the little details. The papercut one is really pretty too. #MMBC

Joanne said...

I love both these anniversary cards!

VeggieMummy said...

Gorgeous cards. I especially love the one with Big Ben! xx

Fancyingfrance said...

I love both these cards! They are very good examples of the range of your skills #pocolo

Shareaholic