Thursday 24 March 2022

A Spurs Supporter

A new customer asked me to make a birthday card for her husband who was turning 50. He loves Spurs, she told me, at the same time checking if I knew that Spurs are a football team. I did. He loves singing tefillot (prayers) and she asked if I could show her husband holding a siddur (a prayer book) and surrounded by musical notes. Finally, my customer mentioned that he loves meat, particularly steak and burgers and that kind of thing. She also wanted a big number 50 somewhere on the front of the card.
I showed my customer's husband wearing a 2021/22 Spurs shirt. He has a siddur in his hand and is surrounded by the requested music notes. Behind him I added the Spurs' club badge, which features a cockerel sitting on a football, and a big red number 50 to mark his age. Next to him is a burger and some steak.
My customer loved the card!
PoCoLo

12 comments:

Michele Morin said...

He's a well rounded guy and you captured him well!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

The perfect card for him!

Tamar SB said...

This came out great!!

hels said...

What a great combination of passions - football and hamburgers in one hand, prayer books on the other. That is what I would call a well balanced life.

VeggieMummy said...

Lovely card. I'm impressed by all the details - those little stripes on the steak! xx

Joanne said...

That is a wonderful card! I love those mini food items you made; so detailed!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great details. Love the food!

Jennifer Bliss said...

You are so talented! Looks wonerful!

Fancyingfrance said...

Another fabulously detailed and presented card! I'm always impressed by the amount of thought and care that goes into your highly, individual cards. #pocolo

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

You captured him so well in your card!! Beautiful details, love the seeds on the burger bun.

-Soma

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

What a lovely card!
The burger and steak look really delicious. :)
Stay well!

Catherine said...

I love this card - especially the details in the burger and the steak :)

#MMBC

Shareaholic