Tuesday 4 August 2020

#bestcardever

One of my regular customer asked me to make her a large 21st birthday card for her niece. She works at the British supermarket Waitrose, she told me, so asked me to show the birthday girl wearing her grey Waitrose apron. Her dog needs to be featured too, she said. She also told me that spaghetti bolognese is her niece's favourite food and Tik Tok her favourite pastime. She wanted makeup and karaoke to be spotlighted as well!
I have shown her niece wearing her Waitrose apron. She is cuddling the family dog. To her right I added some little makeup palettes and a big 21 to mark her age. She is holding a microphone as if she is doing some karaoke and has a big plate of bolognese in front of her. Finally, I added the Tik Tok logo to the card.
The card took it's time getting to the UK but was very well received when it finally arrived. My customer called it a "work of art" and the birthday girl loved it and was particularly impressed with Flossy the dog. Her mum posted it on Facebook:
"Thank you Lisa for this amazing personalised birthday card that Rebecca received from her Auntie. #bestcardever"
The Happy Now Link Up

4 comments:

VeggieMummy said...

Great card. I especially love Flossie! xx

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Great card - for me the doggie really makes it sweet

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

It does look perfect. Everything that defines her life at this moment. What a sweet Auntie to think of this and how lucky she knew you could carry her idea to beautiful fruition.

Coop a Luscom said...

Great reading your poost

Shareaholic