Friday 26 March 2010

Etsy Easter item voter

Dear Blog friends –
I just discovered by chance that my set of Easter cards is in the Etsy Easter item voter! I had no idea whatsoever. The items that receive the most votes will feature on Etsy’s homepage on Easter Sunday.
I'd really love to get some extra Etsy exposure and would really, really appreciate you popping over to check out my cards and voting for them.
To vote, please click here.
My cards are the blue and yellow cards with daffodils and chicks on them (as seen above).
To view my set of cards in my shop, click here.
On top of that, if anyone wishes to blog / tweet / facebook about this and get me a few extra votes, I will be forever in your debt.
Many thanks, and wish me luck!
Lisa

4 comments:

Menagerie Soaps said...

I just voted for your cards. They are adorable!

Good luck to you.

Lisa

love those cupcakes said...

Done! Hope you win.

LizzieJane said...

I just voted too! I think your Easter cards are just lovely.
x

Unknown said...

Love your cards, very nice. On my way to vote....

Shareaholic