Monday 11 May 2020

Wedding Photos

One of my regular customers asked me to make a 25th wedding anniversary card for some special friends. She sent me photos of the couple on their wedding day and asked me to copy their outfits. My customer and her husband were travelling with their friends to Hungary for a short break, so she asked me to feature that on the card as well.
My customer reminded me that I made a card for the "bride" for her 40th birthday back in 2012. This time I showed the couple on their card, carefully copying the flowers in the bride's bouquet and the puffed sleeves of her wedding dress. I added the Hungarian flag shaped in a heart in one corner of the card and in the other I created a WhatsApp text saying "Holidaying together Budapest 2020".
Finally, I added a silver number 25 to mark their silver anniversary.
A young lady contacted me with a request to make a special card for her parents 21st wedding anniversary. She also wanted me to base my design on a photo from her parent's wedding. She specifically asked me to include the arch of the door and the sign that could be seen in the photo she sent me.
Once again I carefully created paper versions of the bride's gown and the groom's suit. Judging by their daughter's message, I got it just right!
"Hi Lisa.... they absolutely LOVED the card... thank you ❤️"

13 comments:

Lalka Crochetka said...

perfect! I am in love with your cards!

Michele Morin said...

Beautiful! My husband and I will celebrate 30 years this week!

Stevenson Q said...

Oh how beautiful!!! I love your cards! I am very sure your customer and the ones who will receive those precious cards will be super happy!

VeggieMummy said...

I'm sure all your cards become precious keepsakes. xx

Kim Carberry said...

Aww! How lovely. These are gorgeous cards. x

Hannah said...

Wow these cards are so cute! :) #MMBC

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Oh what wonderful cards. They will be treasured by their recipients, I’m sure.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Those are some cool cards!!

magiceye said...

Wonderful creative work.

handmade by amalia said...

How nice to be a part of people's celebrations in this way.
Amalia
xo

Calendula said...

Absolutely perfect work!

Lady Fi said...

This is fabulous!

loopyloulaura said...

Love these cards! Such a wonderful keepsake for a special occasion: I wish we'd had one! Thanks for linking up with #globalblogging

Shareaholic