Monday 11 January 2021

A 9th Anniversary and an 8th Birthday

A regular customer sent me a favourite photo of her husband and kids and asked me to recreate it in paper for her and her husband's 9th wedding anniversary. I showed their blonde haired boys and brown haired daughter, carefully copying the patterns and stripes on their respective T-shirts. My customer's husband is in the background. I added a big number 9 to mark the number of years that the couple have been married.
At the same time I made a card for their daughter, Ma'ayan, for her 8th birthday. Last year I showed her doing gymnastics on her card. This year I once again based the card on a recent photo of the birthday girl sitting on a swing but added balloons and flowers to give it a birthday theme. A big yellow number 8 marks her age. 
JENerally Informed

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I love the family card! The pineapple detail is great.

Hannah said...

These are so amazing - you really are talented :) #mmbc

Kim Carberry said...

Aww! What lovely cards.
I do love the 8th birthday one. So cheerful x

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Yours cards are always so happy - love the details in both today

VeggieMummy said...

What lovely cards. They look like such a happy family and your extra details are perfect. xx

Claire Justine said...

Lovely cards, Lisa :) Such great detail.

Joanne said...

These turned out great! You have such talent.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I love looking at your beautiful cards and hearing about how you make them. I can only imagine how wonderful someone feels when they receive such a personalized beautiful card.

Cheryl said...

So clever to copy their tshirts too. What a lovely reminder it must be for the last nine years. The birthday card it lovely. She looks like she's having fun and is so happy. You are clever to capture it all. #mmbc

Jayne said...

Beautiful cards Lisa. The detail on the clothes is just fantastic! x

Naush said...

As always - an endearing piece of art.
Thank you for sharing with us at Meraki Link Party.
Have a wonderful week.
Naush

Shareaholic