Thursday 17 June 2021

Biking in Be'eri

Stanley's sister asked me to make him a special card for his 60th birthday. He enjoys bike riding and reading historical nonfiction, she told me. She also mentioned that likes whisky a lot too! She sent me a photo of her brother biking on the Be'eri Singletrack, a 28 kilometre loop trail located near Beeri, in the north-western Negev desert near the border with the Gaza Strip.
I have shown Stanley in his biking gear. He is wearing dark glasses, just like in the photo his sister sent me. I included his bike in the background too and added a large bottle of whisky, a tumbler and some books. A big number 60 marks his age.
My customer was pleased to see the card when she went to visit her brother on his kibbutz and he was happy for me to share the card here.
PoCoLo

10 comments:

VeggieMummy said...

Great card. That cycle trail sounds perfect ...... as does a good book and a tot of whisky! xx

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

great card - you captured him beautifully

Aritha V. said...

Nice one. Inclusive the black sunglasses.

Joanne said...

Another beautiful and colorful card! Pinned.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

That is an amazing card!! Love everything about it, specially the bike!

-Soma

restlessjo said...

A fun interpretation 🙂

Miss Val's Creations said...

Fun touches on this card! A well rounded guy with books, booze and a bike!

Lalka Crochetka said...

great card! I love the very personal touch in each of your card!

handmade by amalia said...

Such a great way to celebrate his likes and hobbies. I'm sure he loved the card.
Amalia
xo

Thisiswhereitisat said...

What a fantastic card x #pocolo

Shareaholic