Monday 14 June 2021

Eilon and Noya

Sweet Eilon turned 6! Last year his 5th birthday card was the last order I managed to get to Jerusalem before lockdown. This year things were somewhat better and Eilon's mum was able to come over to my home to collect the card in person.
Eilon is a great ninja athlete, his mum told me. She sent me a photograph of her youngest son swinging from some wooden hoops in a new play area they had visited. She also thought I should add a football to the scene. He obviously loves the sport!
I have shown bare-footed Eilon hanging from the hoops and made sure to match the background in the photo his mum sent me. I added a big red number 6 to mark his age and included a football on the ground next to him.
Mum sent me the photos of Eilon opening his card. It looks like he was pretty happy with it! I love the way it was prominently displayed on his birthday table too, below.
Noya was turning 10 years old. I made a card for her when she was 7 which showed her playing the ukulele.  Now she likes to play the online game Roblox on her tablet. She's also very artistic and enjoys drawing. Her grandma told me that she loves chocolate as well!
I have shown Noya sitting at a table. There are a number of coloured pencils around her, as well as a drawing of flowers that she has just finished. She is busy playing Roblox on the tablet. Behind her is a jar of her favourite nutella and she is munching away at a bar of Milka chocolate. Her grandma says that she is a chocoholic!
Grandma wrote to me and said "Lisa they [the cards] are great as usual. You always capture the essence of the subject. [I am a] happy customer as usual."
JENerally Informed

9 comments:

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

These are really great cards!! I really love the roblox on the tablet! #MMBC

Kim Carberry said...

It looks like Eilon was very happy with his card. It is a good one. x

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

great job capturing the action of gymnastics! #MMBC

Claire Justine said...

Some more great cards here Lisa. He looks very pleased with it :)

Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Mondays #CreativeMondays

Anne said...

Two very happy children, it must be lovely to see your cards being opened. My boy was very athletic when he was six, now at 10 he is addicted to Roblox!

Miss Val's Creations said...

The cards are adorable Lisa!

Joanne said...

I just love all the personalized details that you add to all your cards. What great keepsakes.

Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) said...

I love both of these cards and all the little details that you always add to make them so personal. Eilon looks very happy with his card. #MMBC

R's Rue said...

Beautiful cards. I love them. Hugs.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Shareaholic